Thursday, February 3, 2011

Best Blogger Tips
Jennifer Lopez headed to the White House


"American Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez told "Extra's" AJ Calloway she's thrilled to be invited with her husband, Marc Anthony, to watch the Super Bowl with President Barack Obama and the First Family.

"I can't believe it!" Lopez exclaimed at the launch of the Venus Goddess Fund for Education. "I don't know, maybe that's why I don't want to talk about it. I don't even feel like its real!"
What will Lopez bring? "Nothing," she laughed, adding, "I think they're stocked up."

The singer/actress said she doesn't want to go on the record for either team but thinks the Pittsburgh Steelers will win in their game against the Green Bay Packers. "That Roethlisberger, he's a good quarterback!"

No comments:


Copyright 2011 Mambo ya Leo Blog. All Rights Reserved.
 

yasmin lawsuits