Friday, July 15, 2011

Jennifer Lopez & Mac Anthony split!

Best Blogger Tips
Via Access Hollywood

“It is a painful time for all involved,” the statement continued, “and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time.”
After seven years of marriage, Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony have split, the couple confirmed on Friday.

“We have decided to end our marriage,” the pair said in a joint statement to Access Hollywood. “This was a very difficult decision. We have come to amicable conclusions on all matters.”

The split will come as a shock to many who saw Jennifer and Marc appearing happy and in love as the reality TV show judge and singer joined her husband on stage as she danced during his performance on the “American Idol” season finale.

Jennifer and Marc have two children – twins Emme and Max, now 3.

Back in January, Jennifer stopped by Access Hollywood Live, where she hinted she wasn’t ready to expand their family because she was concentrating on work.

“I don’t know, we’ll see,” she told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover.

“I would love it, if I got pregnant, if that happened right now, I’d be like, ‘Oh my God, I’m pregnant everybody!’ I’d be so happy,” the 41-year-old continued.

“I don’t know if it’s going to happen for us,” she added. “Or if, you know, I would plan it… because right now I’m just getting back into the groove of working again and I missed it.”

The “Idol” judge went on to explain that navigating career and family life is a challenge.
”[My career] was such a huge part of my life for so long… it’s so much a part of who I am,” she continued. “You lose that for a while when you have the babies, its all about them and it’s just like, you know, miracle time.”

The pair had announced in April that they were teaming up on “Q’Viva! The Chosen.”
The show was originally set to feature the pair as they traveled 21 countries to find the best performers in Latin music, dance and other arts with the goal of creating a live extravaganza. No word yet on how their split will impact plans for the show.

Jennifer and Marc married in June 2004.

Marc was previously married to former Miss Universe Dayanara Tores. They married in 2000 and split in 2002.

Jennifer was previously married to dancer Cris Judd (2001-2002) and waiter Ojani Noa (1997-1998).

No comments:


Copyright 2011 Mambo ya Leo Blog. All Rights Reserved.
 

yasmin lawsuits